Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. Your use of this website is subject to the terms and conditions. By using this website, you show you are in agreement with such terms and conditions. You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
1. ABOUT US
1.1 This site is operated by Jam House Entertainments (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 09088510 and with our registered office at Apartment 208, 45 Salisbury Road, Cardiff, CF24 4AB. Our VAT number is 199 0555 66.
2.1 Our Sites are only intended for use by people resident in the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland (“Serviced Countries”). We do not accept orders from individuals outside those countries.
3. YOUR STATUS
3.1 By placing an order through our site, you warrant that:
· You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and
· You are 18 years old;
· You have obtained permission from an adult over 18 years old if you are purchasing tickets or packages using their credit or debit card;
· You are resident in one of the Serviced Countries; and
· You are accessing our site from a Serviced Country.
4. HOW THE CONTRACT IS FORMED BETWEEN YOU AND US
4.1 After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a ticket or package. All orders are subject to acceptance by us. Where an order for tickets or packages has been placed, we will confirm our acceptance upon receipt of an ‘Acknowledgement of Order’ email. In the case of tickets and packages, the contract between us (the “Contract”) will be formed at the point at which you receive your ‘Acknowledgement of Order’ e-mail notification from us. Please note that we are not obliged to honour your purchase of tickets or packages if you are not able to provide satisfactory proof of ID at the relevant venue when requested to do so.
5. CONSUMER RIGHTS
5.1 If you are contracting as a consumer, you may cancel your Contract at any time within seven (7) working days, beginning on the day after you receive the ticket or package. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the tickets and packages in accordance with our Refunds Policy (8.1 of these terms and conditions).
5.2 To cancel a Contract, you must inform us by requesting a refund through our contact us details, or by calling our Customer Services Line on 0121 200 3030 (please refer to our Returns Policy for further details).
5.3 Details of this statutory right, and an explanation of how to exercise it, are provided in our Refunds Policy. This provision does not affect your statutory rights.
6. RISK AND TITLE
6.1 In the case of booths and tickets, delivery shall be deemed to have taken place when we have received cleared payment from you and you have printed your vouchers or tickets at the end of the check-out process, whichever occurs first.
6.2 Ownership of the tickets or packages will only pass to you when we have received full payment of all sums due, including booking charges.
7. PRICE AND PAYMENT
7.1 The price of any tickets or packages will be as quoted on our site from time to time, except in cases of an obvious error.
7.2 These prices include VAT.
7.3 Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you an Order Confirmation.
7.4 Our Site contains a large number of tickets and packages and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products listed on our site may be incorrectly priced. We will normally verify prices as part of our order procedures so that, where a ticket or package correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the ticket or package to you.
Where a ticket or package correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching them to you. If a ticket or package correct price is higher than the price stated on our website, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the ticket or package, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection.
7.5 We are under no obligation to provide the Product to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after we have sent you an Order Confirmation, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mis-pricing.
7.6 Payment for all Products must be by credit or debit card. We accept payment by VisaCard, MasterCard, Amex, Solo and Visa Electron. We will not charge your credit or debit card until we dispatch your order.
8. OUR REFUNDS POLICY
8.1 You can request a refund for tickets or packages 14 days prior to the event by emailing email@example.com or calling our Customer Services line on the following number: Tel: 0121 200 3030 (Monday-Friday: 10.00am-5.30pm).
8.3 In the event of a cancellation, you will be automatically refunded within 30 days of the cancellation notification.
This section sets out how to obtain refunds for ‘ticket and packages’ purchases only.
9.1 Refunds will ONLY be given 14 days or more before the event occurring and shall be issued within 3-5 days of receipt of the request by us.
9.2 The only exceptions to this rule are the following circumstances:
· In the event of No Saints cancelling an event and closing the venue, a full refund (excluding the booking fee) will be offered to any advanced ticket holders.· In the event of No Saints cancelling an artist that advanced tickets have been purchased for, but the venue remaining open, ticket holders will be given the option to continue to redeem their ticket in the venue or to receive a full refund.· In the event of No Saints rescheduling an artist to a new date and closing the venue on that night as a result, any ticket holders will be asked to either request a full refund, or transfer their ticket to the rescheduled date where available.· In the event of No Saints rescheduling an artists’ performance to a new date and the venue remaining open for usual trading, ticket holders will be given the option to continue to use their ticket on the specified date, transfer it to the rescheduled date or request a full refund.· In the event of a ‘no show’, No Saints will offer refunds at their discretion depending on specific circumstances of the individual event. Refunds are not guaranteed.
9.3 ALL refunds will exclude the booking fee.
9.4 For any refund requests or enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
9.5 We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.10. OUR LIABILITY10.1 Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaking this agreement is strictly limited to the purchase price of the ticket or package you purchased.
10.2 This does not include or limit in any way our liability:
· For death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
· Under section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987;
· For fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
· For any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
10.3 We are not responsible for indirect losses which happen as a side effect of the main loss or damage, including but not limited to:
· loss of income or revenue
· loss of business
· loss of profits or contracts
· loss of anticipated savings
· loss of data
· loss of data, or
· waste of management or office time however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable; provided that this clause 10.3 shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property that fall within the terms of clause 10.1 or clause 10.2 or any other claims for direct financial loss.
11. WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS
11.1 Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our Site, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail, telephone or provide you with information by posting notices on our Site. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
12. TRANSFER OF RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
12.1 The contract between you and us is binding on you and us, and on our respective successors and assigns.
12.2 You may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of your rights or obligations arising under it, without our prior written consent.
12.3 We may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of our rights or obligations arising under it, at any time during the term of the Contract.
13. EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
13.1 We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (“Force Majeure Event”).
13.2 A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
· Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action.
· Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
· Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster.
· Impossibility of the use of railways, postal systems, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
· Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks.
· The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
13.3 Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
14.1 If we fail, at any time during the term of a Contract, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under the Contract or any of these terms and conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the Contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations.
14.2 A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
14.3 No waiver by us of any of these terms and conditions shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing.
15.1 If any of these terms and Conditions or any provisions of a Contract are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
16. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
16.1 These terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between us in relation to the subject matter of any Contract and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing.
16.2 We each acknowledge that, in entering into a Contract, neither of us has relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or be implied from anything said or written in negotiations between us prior to such Contract except as expressly stated in these terms and conditions.
16.3 Neither of us shall have any remedy in respect of any untrue statement made by the other, whether orally or in writing, prior to the date of any Contract (unless such untrue statement was made fraudulently) and the other party’s only remedy shall be for breach of contract as provided in these terms and conditions.
17. OUR RIGHT TO VARY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
17.1 We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements, changes in our system’s capabilities, changes in our business, changes in our supplier’s, changes in product availability or specification and any other such changes which may affect these terms and conditions.
17.2 You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order products from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before we send you the Order Confirmation (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the tickets or packages).
18. LAW AND JURISDICTION
18.1 Contracts for the purchase of Products through our site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by English law. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with such Contracts or their formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.